ESN goes Spreebreak
After 3 long years Spreebreak is finally back! 🥳 Spreebreak is ESN Germany’s biggest event. More than 1000 international students from different ESN sections of Germany will gather in Berlin from the 18th to 20th of November for parties, a flag parade, a lot of cultural events and much more. If you want to have a glimpse of what to expect, check out the aftermovie of 2018: https://youtu.be/AQXi4NpfCAc
What is included?
- Transport to Berlin via Train
- Accommodation and breakfast in a hostel for 2 nights
- Welcome-bag with t-shirts and other goodies
- A Flag Parade celebrating diversity and the fall of the Berlin Wall
- A party exclusive for us ESNers as well as an alternative Saturday night program for our non-party-folk
- Museum entrances and city tours
- Three days full of fun and awesome impressions of Germany’s capital city
How do we get there?
We booked Traintickets at DB:
Start: 1:05 at Darmstadt HBF, Arrival in Berlin: 7:58
Deprature Berlin: 16:06, Arrival Frankfurt: 20:32
The train ticket on the way to Berlin starts from Darmstadt. On the way back it is only valid to Frankfurt. Please bring your Semesterticket, so you get back to Darmstadt for free or buy a ticket form Frankfurt to Darmstadt.
How much does it cost?
160€ with ESNcard
170€ without ESNcard
Please note that you can`t cancel a booked ticket, but you can sell your ticket if you notify us before.
What?: ESN Spreebreak
Why?: It will be epic
Where does the event happen? Darmstadt Hauptbahnhof
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar